John Rambo trailer

August 9, 2007

Did I say that I am an avid Star Wars fan? Oh maybe to Blog Catalogers. But I am, not only Star Wars but movies in general. I love to watch, either on the big screen or on the tube. It's one of my favorite pastimes. I remember the time when I was still a toddler, my mom would plop me on the sofa while she attends to her laundries leaving me watch my old TV program Sesame Street. Well, I suppose that started it all.

Anyways, I caught a glimpse of Sylvester Stallone's resurrection of John Rambo clip. I'd say that it is one of the most brutal and violent trailers I have ever seen. I am not that an avid Rambo fan but I was able to watch the entire series. I think this one still has the touch of the second Rambo series but this time more gruesome and way too bloody. Rambo is old but he's still kicking but.



John Rambo - Trailer

Posted May 19, 2007
The next chapter finds Rambo recruited by a group of Christian human rights missionaries to protect them against pirates, during a humanitarian aid deliver to the persecuted Karen people of Burma. After some of the missionaries are taken prisoner by sadistic Burmese soldiers, Rambo gets a second impossible job: to assemble a team of mercenaries to rescue the surviving relief workers.

0 comments:

 

Daily Trivia
Fun Trivia

Today's Cooking Tip

Cooking Tips